Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dummies and perfect lies.


Me and my sweeties and a turtle :) I miss the good ole times :'(
And it's hello folks, I'm back on track :) Have been watching Nip / Tuck the whole day. I think my butt is beginning to look like a bucket of lard :/ Oh me oh my. Seriously the whole series is bloody addictive :/ 
Lunch was a Mc Donald's event :) And about the man who cut off his son's genitalia. I was literally gobsmacked when I finished reading the article. He just cut off the poor thing's genitals and then sent him over to an aunt's house. His aunt discovered the severed part after she found out why he was whimpering and holding his crotch. Apparent circumcision. They should translate "a Dummie's guide to parenting" into Malaysian BM. People here could use some tips to proper parenting. Baby dumping, illegal abortions, flushing babies down public toilets, all becoming a norm in this sick society.


Sometimes, perfect lies are all that abounds huh. Don't you think :) About the course of Eugenics that I seem to stress on a lot. It's only because it's debatable and it's inhumane as well as not the right thing to do. I do NOT agree with it. Who are the upper class citizens think they are, God?? They certainly play Him to a certain extent. Forgive my angsty self, I've just been hearing/reading too much of the gory stuff that it just gets to me. Eugenics in layman's terms- Controlling the hereditary qualities of offspring by controlling breeding. That means, if you want smart children/offspring, only marry/have sex with (preferably a non-Jew, non Native American) an upper class. They only did it to cattle but NOW it's done in a lot of places; in fact it's still practiced today. They also "neuter the human beings who are an apparent threat" or in other words, perform vasectomies and ligations on them to prevent them from having children. It used to be done to control the qualities of cattle bred but humans are the ones who undergo Eugenics more today. Sometimes, Malaysian politicians care about nothing except things that would further flaunt their flamboyance. Their vanity is nauseating. I keep changing the subject :D


Anyway, there's so much to talk about with all this clutter in my neurons :/ Oh well.
I'll blog again tomorrow :/ Have to wake up early for a driving lesson :( OH SHUCKS. I hate the instructor, he's a bore and a retard ;) HAHA. Time to sleep sweethearts, it's already 3.10 am here :/


Love you all, goodnight :) My eyes, they're barely open. LOL. Kisses, 
Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment