Sunday, January 23, 2011

Family politics and nosy Asians.


Another shot of the ever so AMAZING Ralph Lauren WILD and I ;)


I hesitate a lot :) And yes, I contemplate a lot too :/ Especially when it comes to eating :) To scoff and gobble or NOT to scoff and gobble :D
Okie, so I was wrong :) I said we'd be learning about the baroque period today. Instead, my music lecturer tried to be an opera singer. I think we were deafened by the sound of her voice AND by the annoyingly loud volumes of her speaker. 


A bird should NOT swim like a swan when it is merely a turkey :) (Being sarcastic here.) She bores the wits out of everyone, trust me on that. "GOSH!!" is all I could say after my class. I think my eyes too, are so ROLLED UP I can only see sky and ceilings :) Goodness me. I wonder where my college picked her up from. Ppfftt. So many people I would HATE to be associated with. Especially touchy uncles and nosy aunts during reunion dinners. Reunion dinners are supposed to be "the best day" of the year. Maybe it only works for the Westerners. Asians are SO NOSY AND annoying that reunions become a dread. Even mum who "loved" her reunions is beginning to hate them now :) She spoke to me in the car, she kind of revealed to me a lot of things which have been taking place?? Goodness. The family politics never end :/ HAHA You know what's funny?? I might have a nosy aunt OR two reading this post at THIS very moment :) If only I could capture a picture of shock on their faces at my bold insolence. Oh well, MY blog, my views, my world, my thoughts, my freedom. I really hate it when nosy relatives try to stalk me in the cyber world as well. Goodness, sometimes, it's a never ending cycle. Typical Asian mentalities. I swear I was born in the wrong culture, country and race. Maybe :) I do NOT get along with my own mother tongue. Neither do my parents actually :/ Sheesh. HAHA Disgraces we are. Hmm, let the petty juries judge us I guess :)


I just love ranting on a Monday morning. LOL. What saddens me this semester is the clashing timetables :( I can't meet up with the old bunch. Not even a proper breakfast or lunch together :/ Oh well. Can't complain can we :) 
Mum spoke about YOU yesterday. I told her that I want NOTHING to do with you anymore. You shall remain dormant in the vessels at the back of my "brian". I guess although I wonder and qualm and question, "what if", I shall let you remain dormant. I don't need any more problems or anxieties than I already have :)


Enough about that!! Coming to the serious bit :) The petition I posted that day about saving the wolves was very much necessary and yes, every single bit of help would be greatly appreciated. I got into a LOT OF trouble mind you, for the "racy pictures" I posted on the Net :) Seriously. What did I say, nosy relatives :) And judgemental Asians. Typical. They should learn and start reciting by heart that I DO NOT SUCCUMB TO NORM.I am a very weird, very different species of ASIAN. Seriously. I guess in a way, I don't fit in anywhere. They can't perform a "taxonomy" on me JUST to justify what they think I am, what stereotype they think I fit into. Oh well, the wolves in Sweden need saving. People are hunting them NOT because they are a nuisance/a threat but solely because they are game animals. What they deem as animals to be hunted. Especially to feed the "greed-hungry" fur trade. 


Lishia. (Wolf-lover) Kipepeo.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it only works for the Westerners.

    I'm not particularly fond of them, myself. I've had one good one that I can think of, and it only consisted of our immediate family, dad's mom, dad's brother, and dad's brother's two kids. That was this Thanksgiving (November 26). Haha.

    Typical Asian mentalities.

    It's not Asian, it's pride. It's anyone that considers himself a superior person without actually being one.

    ReplyDelete