Saturday, January 29, 2011

Food, Aaron Howl and music.



I have a habit of cropping my head off in pictures if the face "doesn't work". LOL.

Oh my goodness, I didn't notice the number of grammatical and spelling errors in the previous post. I was typing it too fast because I had to go out :P UGH utter humiliation :) I hate bad English. LOL. I so want to lose weight!! But I can't solely because I live in the land of food. I swear, Malaysia is like a crazy HUGE food hub. I just had Indian food for lunch and then more of the Indian cuisine for dinner :/ Some sort of beany rice. I just had a HUGE helping of sushi for lunch AND dinner yesterday. Dinner with the family, and lunch with the wombat. I would really love to shed a few pounds but I'm telling you, the cuisines here are TOO threatening. Too seductive, too tempting. Sigh*
There's this cartoon I used to love watching and it loved said: I had beans for lunch. (Followed by an extra long and loud fart.) HAHA!!
Okie, don't mind me. I'm feeling extra silly today :) Woots* Have to mug on ze books later anyway so being a little silly might help me keep awake :) Listening to a Nina Simone song. Not sure if she's known :) She's just a deep musician, my friend introduced me to her :) A little tribal and stuff.


What I wrote above was actually from last night. (If you're wondering how I can have two lunches if you scroll further down, haha.)
Boy, I'm so stuffed!! LOL Just came back from a huge lunch!! And YAY* I'm FINALLY talking to Aaron Howell after so long. He's telling me theories his little "cunning brain" came up with :) So, I'll be going to sit and listen :) Like a good ole follower. HAHA!! I'll blog later, probably on issues of the planet and the universe ;) But only after I finish reading up on three chapters of my Biology :)


Ta me lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment