Sunday, January 16, 2011

Betrayal, secrets, a petition.


I want to try a different colored font today :) Gosh I'm still actually shaking like an earthquake :/ Still on my medicine and, it's strong. Well, today, I found out that there is more than meets the eye in most cases :) 
Betrayal sometimes is like a huge slap in the face. Like a disarmament. A dislocation of the jaw. Can't really fit words into the part where it should fit like a second skin since we're human. And only human. Should betrayal be a normalcy?? Most would say it is. But then again, it is a little hard to cope with it isn't it. My family's pretty much heartbroken about a betrayal. 

I have class at 8 am later :) It's already 6.16 and I guess I should be getting ready :)  I just want to post this picture up, it's for a cause and if I believe in something, I'll go all out for it. I'll post on it later ;)


Can you keep a secret?? ;)


Please click on the petition site to help the wolves!! I'll post more about it later, like I said ;)

Love you honey pies.
Xx, Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment