Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Perverse nature, chromosomes.


Peek a boo :)
It's gonna be a long hard one :) LOL. I mean, my post. I have a lot on my mind which I need to release again. Oh sigh* Not happy counting down the days till college starts. Aaron and I start on the 10th of this month which also happens to be JOSHUA WRIGHT'S BIRTHDAY!! Haha I'm just doing this to catch his attention since I can't access my comment box, *blush* Haha oh me oh my. 


So, on my mind today are (not in order) :


Trans gender people.
Ecstasy as a cure for autism.
Lunch. HAHA.
Pedophilia and child abuse/rape.
Eugenics and the controlled breeding of humans.
Floods that have wreaked havoc in Queensland, Aussie.


Since mum's a psychologist, I've seen a number of her patients up close. Her latest is a beautiful girl named Belle who has chromosomes XY like a normal girl BUT the chromosome X has a circle around it. One of the rarest cases ever. From what I see as well, pedophiles are born and not made. With the proper upbringing, maybe the perverse nature in which they have in their minds could be erased. 


I have been watching a few movies and show on trans gender individuals and the treatment they get isn't very nice. I mean, people ostracize them, treat them like "dirt of society" and I know of many who have to end up doing "prostituting" because apparently, no one hires a tranny. They go through extremely traumatizing ways of being "themselves" when they go under the scalpel and slice of their penises, turning them into vaginas instead. The procedures are very risky, sometimes they may even die in the operation and then, when they come out healed, people laugh at them, toss them about, take advantage of them and even rape some of them. Sometimes, homo sapiens should just learn to be more loving, more accepting. The world won't go any further forward if superficiality prevails. (Enough about that, I sound like I'm lecturing, lol.)


I don't believe in having children unless I'm 100 % capable of keeping them and raising them in a good way. Recently, in Malaysia, there was a man who chopped off his little son's genitalia. I'll tell you about that later. Lunch now ;)


Lots of love, honey buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment