Friday, January 28, 2011

Bimbos, bugs and Christina.



Little Miss Naughty Prof ;)


It's a not-so-lazy Saturday afternoon :) Haha. I have a week of holidays. YAY!! But 4 tests right after :( Oh man, such a bummer. But oh well, everything's well and good :)
Nothing's as orgasmic as mind sex ;) Seriously, nothing beats that. Haha. It's insanity, the way time is beginning to fly by. Anyway, Paranormal Activity was alright :) Pretty good storyline. LOL. Another thing bugging my brain is bimbos :) I have a whole group of them in a few of my college classes. Yeah, you guessed it. Freshies. Especially in Biology class. While doing an experiment on protein with Millon's (very basic), they actually equate test tubes to dicks, and test tube mouths to vaginal holes?? :/ Such sex depraved, sex addled maniacs, I think. And the Bio lecturer goes: Any questions??
Bimbo 1 answers: YES, ME!! Sir, do you have a girlfriend?? Oh boy!! Seriously, Jun's and my eyes are SO ROLLED up, the only things we see are skies and ceilings. Haha!!


By the way, there was a very serious case of dog abuse in here. The stupid newspapers say that there isn't enough evidence to catch the perpetrator. It isn't that I'm putting "animals above humans" or equating them together. It's just that animals don't have a say. They can't speak for themselves and this poodle that was abused eventually died. Why buy such expensive dogs when you want to kill it in the end?? :/ Such funny people. Some of my friends are hunting for the guy who did it. Apparently some of them recognize him and they even have his address. So many things to do, so little time. 


Let's talk about fashion (Something I rarely talk about although it interests me.) 
:) Christina's Aguilera's Golden Globe Awards' dress was simply beautiful. Such a tasteful piece and the designs on it were intricate. The piece was by Zuhair Murad and wow, the blonde bombshell totally pulled it off although there were a LOT OF nasty remarks about her few extra pounds. Such snide passes at her. I personally think she looked great in it. Her shoes however are covered but underneath the beautiful dress was a pair of Christian Louboutin's. She looks so radiant :)




She's my idol; her songs, her voice, her spunk, her attitude and her optimism is just refreshing. People should get past that "few extra pounds stage". LOL It's not like she's a beastie or a Godzilla or anything close to that. 


I really can't wait for something more challenging in Biology class. 'Easy' makes me slack. Seriously, the stuff taught seems to be mundane, redundant and boring. Ultimately. Can't wait for microbiology or something more "refreshing". LOL. Dad has been meticulously informing me about the new lengths Science has brought us to. One of the latest I've researched on is the conversion of Biodiesel waste into new fuel through bugs. It is still being researched on and the University isn't sure yet of the reality of the theory. The University of Alabama in Huntsville is the one that produced the student who further produced the claim on bugs relating them to biodiesel waste conversion. Nature and Science work pretty well hand in hand so I'm pretty sure the theory will be proven soon :)


Alrighty, while the theory on bugs and fuel is being proven, I've got to bathe and get ready :) I'll come online and blog later at night :) For now, Adios and all my love.
Xx, Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment