Saturday, January 8, 2011

Claws and heterophobia.

So yes, I'm back. I forgot to explain the picture, so I'll post it again :) 



Not that it needs much explanation I guess. But yeah, I was bored the other night and wanted to paint my face. Haha so my friend Juzer, he told me to try being gothic, which I ABSOLUTELY love. I love the whole genre, it's just so sad that dad doesn't like me piling up on the eyeliner; he says I ain't Adam Lambert. HAHA dad's a fan of his. 


Okie, so my sister just came screaming, asking me to bathe. I'm sitting on my bed half wet, semi dressed because I just bathed Woffle. Haha she sure is a bundle :/ Sigh* Stuff that have been taking place for the past few days/weeks have been making me so sarcastic. Haha I'm currently talking to a guy who says he'd do anything to meet me, even if it means losing his eyes. I said I'd literally gouge them out, NOT that I'd do it, of course ;) Heterophobia sets in, ya know :)


College starts tomorrow, oh help me, peeps :( I'm SO NOT READY FOR IT!! I hate college. I miss University life. Although the lecturers were pretty useless there. LOL. Okie, Lilian's (my sister) nagging. I'd better jump straight into the bathroom for a good hot shower. And once again, don't be scared of me when my claws come out once in awhile ;) I'm pretty much harmless unless provoked a little too much ;) I have a HUGE AMOUNT of patience, seriously. I really love you, darling readers :)


But even Lilith has to play, innit?? ;) 
Lots of love, hugs and kisses* SHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment