Saturday, January 8, 2011

When lust gets out of hand.



Woffle and then, me :)


Oh well, at times, I'm tempted to put up sexist rants and complains about the opposite sex and then again, I'm NOT sexist. Just incensed about how things work with the male population. Do they just look at women as objects of pleasure?? Sometimes, I want a good conversation with brains. You know?? Brains and not with dicks. These days, males love thinking with their dicks; it's like as if God didn't give them brains equipped with neurons and cortexes and stuff. Sorry if this might come across as offensive to some but sometimes, it's just tiring blowing boys off. When some of the boys that fancy me get rejected, they spread malicious rumors. Or do stuff worse than that. I would love to tell you all my encounters but to sum it up, males could come across as slightly moronic, highly egoistic people. Who only allow their RAGING hormones to get the better of them. And again, I'd like to say, NOT ALL. There are a few decent ones but only a handful. I've had some of my male friends going around spreading rumors about me saying that they have bedded me when in fact, hand holding was not even done in the first place!!


It's not that I'm being petty about all this; it's just that sometimes, it hurts when a girl gets treated like she's nothing more than a pussy cat to toy with. You know?? (Pardon my very colorful french.)What am I supposed to do, if you're a male and you come up to me and tell me you're horny?? You expect me to drop to dick level and give you a suck?? Think twice. Have some respect. That's all I'm saying.


Cheating on your partner/wife, does NOT make you a man. Neither does it make you a legend. It is not in any bit honorable. Call me old school if you like. But that's the way I roll. Not all girls want to be treated that way. There are some who like to play and well, some are just pretty decent. So, you should know your arsenals. Play in your own arenas and don't for one millisecond step out of it or else you'll be shot down. This applies to both the sexes. 


I shall not type any further, I do not like typing in this manner.


I love you buddies, A LOT. Don't get me wrong, like I said; just a little miffed.


Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment