Monday, January 3, 2011

Zelphi, Dribble and Ecstasy.




Meow loves, I'm sulky :) 
 HELLO my sweetie pies!! Aww man :( College starts on the 10th!! Mumble grumble :'( Next week. Oh well, sigh* Life is a constant maze, a riddle at times, an idiosyncrasy or a moronic piece of music. OR a beautiful lullaby. Choose any one that suits yours ;) HAHA.
I have 3 cute pictures of my turtle being walked by Zelphi. He's adorable!!




So, meet Zelphi (in the yellow car cap) and meet Dribble, my turtle :) He likes being walked. I haven't walked him for quite some time. Zelphi did it for me today :) He's not my brother by the way. He's one of the Myanmar refugees stuck in Malaysia, waiting for a green card from the US for an asylum grant. My mum teaches him so he'd be accepted, when called for an interview. Under the United Nation (UN).


Hmm, bluh. I hate reminiscence. It just comes back and disembowels. If you get what I mean :) I like external messes sometimes so that the internal messes don't seem that much of a deal. 


Anyway, haven't been blogging much about Science. I have some weird news on Ecstasy. Yup, Ecstasy as in the club drug?? LOL. It seems that research done on the drug proves that it actually could cure autism. It's an ongoing study, undertaken by the University of Chicago researchers. "Is Ecstasy an empathogen??"- that's their case study :) It's really interesting. I'll go do some research and post more about it alright :)


Mishka got me hooked to Skins. Oh me oh my :/ Also, Allstar got me interested in skin-walkers. Coincidental that the word "skin" is in both?? Haha. Anyway, I'll come back here later ;) Talking to Airin HOWL now :P


Loads of love and ta my little Munchkins ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aww man :( College starts on the 10th!

    That's also the day I turn twenty-six. :)

    my turtle being walked

    Hahaha. You leashed a turtle.

    ReplyDelete